Magic The Gathering - Life Counter
This app is a 2-player, customizable lifecounter for Magic the Gathering Players should be seated in front of each other, since the layout contains identical controls mirror-flipped for both players.
An additional poison-counter can be (de)activated. Each player can choose the background-color of the individual side, which can be customized individually (default mtg-colors are preset).
By holding the button to select black background color, the energy-saving mode for AMOLED-displays can be enabled / disabled.
I develop all of my apps in my spare time. I’m also strictly against ads, so I don’t earn anything for my work. If you’d like to support me, feel free to use any of the options below. Feel free to contact me for any further questions or enquiries.
- Bitcoin: 1HDdKd3uoxdvS8pBKKKxEkjoJqUuBiEjkL
- Bitcoin Cash: 1CvMvEYwqFJ788TuGvf6iGNsBSpCLeyic
- Ethereum: 0xa85c88d505Eb784D199907257da22D73b1Fc767d
Using the settings-button, color options are toggled visible / invisible. Each player can choose their background color.
The default colors are matched to the original five colors black, blue, green, red and white.
By holding the settings-button pressed, an options menu is popping up, where each of the colors can be customized.
Also, the player can choose
- how much lifepoints will be used as default
- how much points will be added / substracted by holding the plus / minus buttons pressed
All settings are saved using androids SharedPreferences.
For direct download, use the .apk-files from the RELEASE-Folder.
The following languages are currently supported:
If you’d like to contribute to the translations, feel free to contact me / submit a pull request.
The strings are located under
Jul. 11, 2017 - Version 11 / 1.8.2
- Fixed automatic resetting when switching between Apps
- Adjusted settings layout
Jun. 25, 2017 - Version 10 / 1.8.1
- Added multi language support
- Added english and german content
Jun. 23, 2017 - Version 9 / 1.8
- Added confirmation dialog to reset settings
Jun. 20, 2017 - Version 8 / 1.7
- New settings-activity to customize colors, accessible by holding the settings-icon
- custom colors
- custom lifepoints
- custom lifepoint amount on long click
- Moved customization of default lifepoints to new settings-activity
Nov. 19, 2016 - Version 7 / 1.6
- New energy-saving mode for AMOLED-Displays
Aug. 18, 2016 - Version 6 / 1.5
- Small bugfixes and improvements
- Swapped out some images
Aug. 13, 2016 - Version 5 / 1.4
- Improved all images to better resolution
- Deactivated winner / loser information
- New option to set default amount of lives
Apr. 17, 2016 - Version 4 / 1.3
- Screen-timeout deactivated
Apr. 07, 2016 - Version 3 / 1.2
- New option to select background-color
- Improved performance
Apr. 02, 2016 - Version 2 / 1.1
- New poison-counter implemented
Mar. 31, 2016 - Version 1 / 1.0
- First release:
- 2 players, mirror-flipped alignment for parallel insight
- Default with 20 lives, currently not changeable
- Reset functionality
Android Material Color Picker Dialog
Also distributed under MIT-License.